Enterprise Case Study 01
Global cloud computing company, 40-person requirement in Singapore
- Specific layout required, with minimal capital investment obligation.
- Shorter term than traditional lease alternatives.
- Maximum flexibility for expansion and contraction.
- Demised space of 3K sq ft, accommodating 40 ppl and support space.
- Reconfigured to-spec, delivered in plug-and-play condition, with no CapEx outlay.
- Shorter 24-month term vs. a 5-year traditional lease.
Enterprise Case Study 02
Global technology company, 50-person office in Gurgaon, India
- Upcoming lease expiration, with the Landlord asking for a new long term.
- Client needed a new 24- to 36-month solution with room for potential expansion.
- Client requested little to no capital expenditures.
- We partnered with a regional serviced office provider to create a custom office solution.
- No capital expenditures, plus a flexible 2-year lease with two 1-year extensions.
- $300,000 in savings.
Enterprise Case Study 03
Global advertising agency, 100-person requirement in New York
- Specific layout required, with no capital investment obligation.
- Need to be located in close proximity to the new client.
- Fast delivery required for occupancy.
- Customized full floor of 11K sq ft, for 100 people plus support space, with no CapEx outlay.
- 1-year term, with 1-year renewal option.
- 8 week from agreement signature to occupancy.