We are your flexible office experts.
OfficeNetwork was founded in the summer of 2006 by former executives in the serviced office industry, Brian Dice, Kourtney Parry and James Bates. They saw an opportunity to elevate the level of service to international corporate real estate organizations that were struggling to manage their portfolios of flexible offices. They realized that the real challenge of solving flexible offices went further than just finding the physical space. It required an understanding of the specific needs of businesses and the ability to offer the added value of convenience, versatility, cost-effectiveness and industry experience. It's what OfficeNetwork has become known for today.
Our global team is committed to identifying and executing non-traditional real estate solutions for you. Whether it is a single office for an executive or a flexible solution for a team of 100 people on the other side of the world, OfficeNetwork can help your organization solve your flexible office challenges.
Our commitment to you:
- Flexible alternatives to conventional leases.
- Cost-effective, streamlined fulfillment.
- 20-35% cost savings on your total annual spend.
The values we live by:
- You can trust that we'll take the time to listen to your needs, respect your existing industry relationships and provide the best solutions.
- We work for you, and only you.
- We remain neutral and stay clear of any conflict of interest as we charge forward to negotiate, on your behalf, the best possible deal for your business.